Add this homemade cream to a few slices of hearty roast beef and some peppery rocket on brown granary bread for an amazing picnic sandwich.
- 1 cup crème fresh
- 1.25 cup grated fresh horseradish
- 1 tblsp Irish wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- roast beef
- brown granary bread
- Place all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to allow flavours to infuse.
- Add the cream to a few slices of roast beef and some rocket on brown granary bread.
Recipe is courtesy of Naomi Byrne.