The old favourite.
- 5 stalks of celery (finely chopped)
- 2 small onions (finely chopped)
- 25g butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 500g fish mix
- 1 fish stock cube, if you can't get use vegetable stock cube
- 200g boiling water
- 160g prawns
- 270g double cream
- 140g Greek yoghurt
- 25 fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- 4 fresh sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Add celery, onion, garlic to saucepan along with half of your butter; soften and stir on a low heat for 10 minutes (with lid on).
- Then in frying pan, lightly fry cod in the remaining butter on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour boiling water into your Pyrex jug add stock cube, stir until dissolved.
- Add fish stock, fried cod, prawns, mussels, cream, all the Greek Yoghurt, seasoning and herbs into saucepan with celery and onions.
- Simmer for 20 minutes (with lid on), stir every so often.
- When ready, serve hot. (Add more fresh parsley leaves if you have them.)