- 350g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g caster sugar
- Zest of two lemons
- 250ml natural yoghurt
- 5 large eggs
- 250ml sunflower oil
- 1 punnet raspberries
For the Lemon Drizzle:
- 200g icing sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC/Gas 3.
- Line a 23cm x 32cm tin.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl, whisk the sugar, oil, lemon zest, yoghurt and eggs. Pour this into the well in the flour mixture and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin, and dot the raspberries over the top.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 50 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn out on to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before icing.
- Whisk together the drizzle ingredients and spread over the top of the cooled cake.