An easy to make tasty treat which will surely be the pinnacle of your Easter choc-feast!
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 150 g white chocolate
- Lime green gel food colour
- Include daisies, sugar butterflies, sugar strands.
- Break the Dark Chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of barely simmering water to melt.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking parchment. Once the chocolate has melted, scrape it out of the bowl on to the centre of the paper using a spatula.
- Carefully spread the chocolate to form a rectangle approx. 18 x 23cm (7 x 9 inches). Tap the tray lightly on the work surface to smooth the chocolate and leave in a cool place to set.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the same way. Remove the bowl from the water and mix in approx. 35 drops of the Gel Food Colour to make a pale green shade.
- Once the Dark Chocolate layer has set, pour the green Chocolate out of the bowl on to the Dark Chocolate.
- Using a spatula carefully spread the green Chocolate to almost cover the Dark Chocolate. Tap the tray lightly on the work surface to smooth the Chocolate.
- Working quickly, before the green chocolate sets, decorate the top with Dr. Oetker Wafer Daisies, Sugar Butterflies and Sugar Strands, then leave in a cool place to set.
- Once the Chocolate is firm, break into pieces and either serve as they are, or pack pieces into boxes or cellophane bags for gifting.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Oetker