Check out this delicious recipe from Paul Flynn's book Paul Flynn's Family Food, which features a host of tasty, nutritious, family-friendly dishes - all made with ingredients sourced entirely from Lidl.
- 125 g dairy manor butter
- zest and juice of 2 clementines
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- seeds and juice of 1 ripe pomegranate
- 4 packets (320g) of deluxe west cork crab claws
- freshly cracked kania salt and pepper
- Melt the butter and add the rest of the ingredients to it, except the crab claws. Mix well and continue to heat very gently to allow all the flavours to combine.
- Tip the crab claws into a casserole dish, season and spoon the butter mixture over the top of the crab claws (this can be done 2 – 3 hours in advance).
- Before serving, heat the oven to 180ºC/250ºF/Gas Mark 4. Put the crab in to bake for 8 minutes – they should be warm but not piping hot