A delicious fish dish from Martin Shanahan on the Today Show.
- 3 fresh dill sprigs
- 3 fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 fresh chive sprigs
- 1 tsp french mustard
- 4 tsp flora pro.activ buttery or light
- 2 thick salmon fillets (150g each), skin on
- 1 lemon
- black pepper
- Greased shallow oven dish with lid or tinfoil to cover the dish required.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan, gas mark 8.
- Finely chop the dill, parsley and chives.
- Place them in a bowl, add the mustard and Flora pro.activ and mash with a fork.
- Season with black pepper.
- Place the salmon, skin down, into the oven dish. Squeeze over the lemon.
- Cover the dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes (thicker pieces of salmon may take a few minutes longer).
- Remove the dish from the oven.
- Spread the dill glaze over the salmon. Cover and leave for 2 minutes.
- Serve the glazed salmon on 2 plates immediately.