Full of freshness and zing, Clodagh's take on a fish and pasta main for summer.
- 600 g (1.25 lb) linguini
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 scallion (spring onion), finely sliced
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 300 g (10.5 oz) cooked crab meat
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Put the linguini in a large saucepan of salted boiling water.
- Stir for a minute, leave to cook for a further 5 minutes, and then drain.
- Meanwhile, place a large frying pan over a medium heat and pour in a dollop of olive oil.
- Stir in the scallions and chili, and leave to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Tip in the cooked crab into the pan with the chili and scallions.
- Pour over the lemon juice, stir and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Fold in the linguini.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest and fresh coriander over the dish before serving.