Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with these tri-colour biscuits!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and then gradually beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- In another bowl combine the dry ingredients and add to the beaten egg mixture to create a soft dough. Leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Roll out and cut into rectangles and bake on lined trays for 8-12 minute.
- When cooled, mix icing sugar with a few tbsp of warm water and colourings and spread on the biscuits to create the Irish flag.
Recipes are courtesy of the Dr. Oetker.