Dust with icing sugar or top with chocolate ganache or buttercream before serving!
- 125 g (4oz) odlums cream plain flour
- 150 g (5oz) plain chocolate chips
- 125 g (4oz) butter
- 125 g (4oz) sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Lightly grease and line a 20cms/8'squre tin. An oblong 15cms/6' x 25cms/10' tin also be used!
- Put half the plain chocolate and butter into a bowl and microwave on 'high', stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted (1 to 2 minutes) Stir until smooth.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until thick and smooth. Add the melted chocolate mixture and continue beating for about a minute.
- Stir in flour and remaining chocolate until just mixed.
- Transfer to prepared tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until edges are 'set' and centre appears soft. Don't over bake!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into squares.