A tasty dessert from MasterChef Ireland.
- 150 ml cream
- 150 ml milk
- 75 g sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g raspberries
- 6 crushed cardamom pods
- 2 stick cinnamon
- Whisk eggs and sugar until combined.
- Boil the cream with the cinnamon and cardamom and let this cool.
- Pour over the egg/sugar mix and whisk over a pot of boiling water until light and fluffy.
- Place in a dish and leave to set.
- Put the raspberries into a hot pan with 1 teaspoon of sugar and sauté until warmed.
- Place on top of the custard.