Served with salad of coriander, chilli, tomato, cucumber and lime alongside Basmati rice
- 2 chillis
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 chicken breast
- coriander leaves
- 4 tomatoes finely chopped
- basmati rice
- 0.5 cup sugar
- coconut milk
- chicken stock
- olive oil
- 0.25 cup water
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix garlic, lemongrass, chilli, coriander, ginger and olive oil in bowl and add chicken and marinade for at least ½ hour (or as long as you can)
- Fry rice in olive oil, chili, garlic, lemongrass and ginger. Then cover it (double liquid to rice) in coconut milk and chicken stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place chillies, sugar, water, lime juice and cumin seeds in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Cook for 4 minutes and add 2 tomatoes and cook until the mixture is thick.
- Make the salad with coriander leaves, cucumber, tomato, shallot, lime and oil with a pinch of sugar and salt .
- Chargrill the chicken breast in a pan over medium heat for 3 mins on each side, then cover in tinfoil and place in reheated oven for 15 mins (or until cooked) season to taste
- Chargrill the tofu in a pan over medium heat for 3 mins on each side, season to taste
- Place the basmati rice in a mould in the center of the plate and add chicken slices in a circle on top. Pour the sweet chilli sauce on top and finish with the salad. Place the tofu on either side of the plate and pour a few drops of the sauce around the plate