A classic pasta dish that makes lunch quick and easy, but more importantly...tasty!
- 100 g Dubliner cheese grated
- 100 g tinned tuna
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn (drained)
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 300 g cooked pasta shapes - penne or spirals
- 6 tblsp mayonnaise
- a little water
- Combine all the ingredients apart from the water in a large bowl.
- Gently mix to combine.
- If necessary add a few drops of water at a time to get the desired consistency.
- Divide into 4 lunch boxes and serve.
This recipe is courtesy of Dubliner Cheese.