A sophisticated summer dish.
- 4 x 170g hake pieces
- diced shallot
- 100 ml white wine
- small clove of garlic
- 150 ml cream
- 8 pieces of purple broccoli
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut
- 100 g butter
- 1bunch chopped flat and curly parsley
- Place the four pieces of hake in a shallow pan, add the diced shallot, garlic and wine season lightly cover with a lid and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to and simmer for 3 minutes, approximately, remove from the heat and leave for a further 7 minutes.
- Remove the lid and drain all the cooking liquor into another sauce pan, remove the garlic clove.
- Reduce the liquid by half, add the cream and a drop of lemon juice. Bring to the boil once again and whisk in a few knobs of butter, correct seasoning.
- Cook the carrots in boiling salted water and when cooked drain and glaze in butter. The broccoli is also cooked, simply in boiling salted water until just tender.
- To finish:
- Add the parsley to the sauce, arrange the fish fillets and vegetables around the plate and drizzle with the sauce.
- Serve with new potatoes or rooster mash.