Treat youself to something different this weekend!
- 1 pork chop
- 1 pak choy, chopped
- 1 tin of corn
- 2 egg
- 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 50 ml milk
- 4 oz flour plus extra for the breaded pork
- salt and pepper
- Flatten out the pork chop using a rolling pin; this makes it quicker to cook.
- Dip the pork chop in some flour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Pour a little olive oil in a pan and put the pork chop on at a high heat.
- Reduce the heat and fry the pork chop on each side for 3 minutes.
- Add a knob of butter at the very end which will add a nice glaze.
- For the corn fritters mix together 4oz of flour, 1 egg, 50ml of milk, 2oz of corn, ¼ tsp baking powder, chopped pak choy and salt & pepper.
- Add some sunflower oil to a pan and place a spoonful of the mixture on to the oil. Cook on each side for 2 minutes until golden.
- For the corn cream add 1 large tbsp of corn to 50ml of double cream. Season with salt and pepper and let the sauce reduce in the pan.
- Serve all together and enjoy!