Simple salmon with a real wow factor.
- fillet of salmon
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 leak (finely chopped)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- flat parsley
- Remove all the bones from the salmon fillet.
- Place the salmon on some tin foil in a baking tray.
- Add sliced lemon, grated carrots, finely chopped leaks, butter and flat parsley.
- Wrap the foil so it covers the whole fillet. This will allow the fish to cook in its own juices and give it extra flavour.
- Place the tin foil parcel in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes.