A fresh, tasty salad.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tblsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp soya sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 3 tblsp sunflower oil
- 200 g cooked peeled prawns
- 3 tblsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (shelled)
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways.
- Remove the seeds with a spoon, and chop the flesh into half cm/quarter inch cubes.
- Mix the vinegar, soya sauce and sugar with half a teaspoon of salt, stirring until the sugar and salt have completely dissolved.
- Beat in the sunflower oil, and add the prawns and cucumber cubes.
- Arrange the salad in a bowl and sprinkle over the dill.
- Chop the eggs lengthways into eight and place on top of the salad.