A delicious recipe for gravy to complement your Christmas bird!
- 2 tblsp flour
- giblet stock (which can be made the night before using an onion, giblets, black peppercorns, fresh water and carrot, which i leave to simmer for about 1 and a half hours)
- 1 dsp freshly chopped thyme
- 0.5 a glass of red wine
- juices from the turkey's roasting tin
- Work the juices from the turkey thoroughly with the flour using the back of a wooden spoon, then add the giblet stock, the red wine and the fresh thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Naomi Byrne.