A great way to prepare fish, tasty and easy.
- 4 fillets of firm white fish (such as hake, bream or monkfish. may also be made with snapper)
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 350 g green peppers
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- glass of dry sherry
- bunch of parsley
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Make a cross in the base of the tomatoes, plunge them into boiling water for 13 seconds, remove, refresh and then peel them.
- Thinly slice the garlic as well as the onion and fry these together with the green peppers sliced into julienne without browning them. After several minutes, add the tomatoes together with the parsley and seasoning and leave to simmer.
- In another pan sear the fish on both sides in a little oil, then pour the sherry on top. Cover the fish with the sauce, leave on the heat for one minute then transfer to a pre-heated oven a 180°C for around five minutes.
- Pre-cook the potatoes, slice and place in the bottom of each serving dish. Serve the fish on top with plenty of sauce.