A quick treat packed full of fruity tastes, which couldn't be easier to make!
- 450 g strawberries
- 2 tblsp redcurrant jam
- 500 g carton of fromage frais
- Wash and hull the strawberries, reserve two to decorate the glasses.
- Put the remainder of the strawberries in a pan with 2 teasp. water and the redcurrant jam.
- Bring to the boil and stir until the jam is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Layer this mixture with the fromage frais in individual glasses, finishing with fromage frais.
Recipe courtesy of Bord Bia for Strawberry Week.