The Operation Transformation Food Plan Snack Options:
- Beetroot and Orange Smoothie
- Pear and Nuts
- Apple and Peanut Butter
- Veggies and hummus
- Crackers and Cream Cheese
- Fruit cup
1. Beetroot and Orange Smoothie
Serves: 2 Calories per portion: 114kcal
- 60g beetroot
- 60ml low fat milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cardamon pod
- 7 ice cubes
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Weigh out all your ingredients.
2. Put them all in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
2. Pear and Nuts
Serves: 1 Calories per portion: 114kcal
1. Slice pear as desired.
2. Serve with nuts.
3. Apple and Peanut Butter
Serves: 1 Calories per portion: 122kcal
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter (10g)
1. Slice the apple as desired.
2. Serve with a side of peanut butter for dipping.
4. Veggies and Hummus
Serves: 1 Calories per portion: 114cal
- 100g raw carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat hummus (30g)
1. Cut the carrots and celery into sticks.
2. Dip into hummus.
5. Crackers and Cream Cheese
Serves: 1 Calories per portion: 91kcal
- 1 wholegrain crackers
- 1 tablespoon of light cream cheese (35g)
- 4 slices of cucumber
1. Spread cream cheese on cracker.
2. Top with cucumber slices.
6. Fruit Cup
Serves: 1. Calories per portion: 100cal
40g 3% fat natural yogurt
juice of 1 lime
4 mint leaves, chopped
1. Chop fruit into bite size pieces.
2. Top with natural yogurt.
3. Add chopped mint leaves and the lime juice.
4. Drizzle over chopped fruit.