"The aim of life is self-development. To realise one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. People are afraid of themselves, nowadays. They have forgotten the highest of all duties, the duty that one owes to one's self. " - Oscar Wilde
Spirituality is defined as the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things. Below is a guide to becoming more spiritually awakened and establishing a deep sense of awareness & interconnectedness.
Cad is sonas ann? An féidir linn an sonas sin a bhaint amach i saol atá de shíor ag athrú agus ag tarraingt asainn? Seo cuid de na leabhair a thaitin liomsa maidir le forbairt an duine chun saol níos sona a bhaint amach
These are my top recommended personal development books to leading a happier life, becoming more spiritually awakened, and establishing a profound sense of awareness and connection to the deeper world around us.
1. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
2. The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living by The Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler
3. Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
4. The Rules of Love by Richard Templar
5. Awaken The Giant Within: How to take immediate control of your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! by Tony Robbins
Lá Fhéile Vailintín faoi mhaise duit! Happy Valentine's Day!