The family of Belfast teenager Noah Donohoe have said that they are still seeking answers in relation to his death.

The 14-year-old was missing for six days before his body was found in a storm drain off Shore Road on 27 June.

A post-mortem examination has found that the teenager died by drowning. 

Noah's family are again appealing for information from the public to help with the investigation to determine Noah's last movements before his death.

It comes after nearly one month since the St Malachy's College schoolboy went missing. He had been on his way to meet friends in North Belfast on 21 June.

It is believed Noah fell off his bike and hit his head shortly after leaving his home near the Ormeau Road. Hundreds of volunteers joined in the search when the teenager disappeared.

Some of Noah's belongings including his bike and helmet, some clothing, his phone, laptop and rucksack were found during the course of the search.

Six days after he went missing, Noah's remains were found in a storm drain.

Speaking on behalf of the family, the Deputy Director of Relatives for Justice of said that they are still "seeking answers".

Andrée Murphy said: "The post-mortem results show that Noah died as a result of drowning. 

"For the family, that really increases the number of questions that they have about Noah's disappearance and his death and the discovery of his remains.

"So for them, they really need information from the public that can help them put together the chain of events that led to his untimely death. 

"In terms of all of the articles that are still missing, the police have not been able to recover his shorts or his green North Face jacket."

Ms Murphy said the family is urging the public to help the family find these missing items.

She also said that the family have as many questions now as the day on which Noah was found.

"So they are appealing to the public, whether it's CCTV coverage, whether it's sightings, whether there's pieces of information that have sat with people. They really need that information in order to piece together, Noah's last movements and how he came to his death," she said.

Noah's mother Fiona described her only child as "her world".

The family has expressed thanks for the huge public support to date.

They are appealing again for help as they work with the PSNI on matters which are outstanding to the investigation.

The family said they are dealing with the facts in Noah's disappearance and that public speculation and theory is unhelpful.

They also said that social media accounts in Noah's name seeking further information do not have the family's permission.

PSNI Superintendent Muir Clark said: "First and foremost my thoughts and those of my officers go out to Noah's mother, Fiona, and the wider family circle at this extremely difficult time.

"Police continue to investigate the tragic death of Noah on behalf of The Coroner. As is normal practice The Coroner is the only person who can authorise the release of information in relation to the circumstances surrounding Noah's death.

"To support the current stage of the inquiry, Police are finalising a leaflet appealing for information, which we will distribute to households where the occupants were unavailable to speak to police during the initial stages when Noah disappeared.  We anticipate doing this in the following days.

"We are aware of media reports stating that the family had been told this proposed leaflet drop had already been undertaken.  This is not the case.  This may have arisen through a misunderstanding.  Family Liaison Officers are continuing to work closely with the family and The Coroner.

"While respecting that this is a very painful time, Police are in contact with Noah's mother to ensure that she is up to date on the investigation."