It remains unclear if all 201 asylum seekers who were not offered any accommodation last week have since been accounted for and offered accommodation.
For the week from 1 September to 8 September, the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth said available accommodation had reached capacity, and priority was given to those with "specific vulnerabilities".
As a result, 201 newly arrived asylum seekers were not offered any accommodation, and a number of people slept rough in Dublin.
On Friday, the department said it was once again in a position to offer accommodation to all newly arrived international protection applicants at the Citywest transit hub, including those who had been turned away during the previous week due to an accommodation shortage.
The department has not provided a figure for how many have been provided with shelter since the provision of accommodation resumed in full on Friday.
Instead, the department said that those who had been turned away without accommodation last week had been invited to send daily emails requesting "the latest information on accommodation availability", and those who go to the International Protection Office will be accommodated.
54 homeless international protection applicants who had been supported by the Irish Refugee Council last week have been accommodated at the Citywest transit hub in Dublin, 30 last Wednesday and 24 on Friday.
In response to queries from RTÉ News as to whether all 201 have been accounted for and accommodated since then, the department issued the following statement:
"With regard to the group of 201 international protection applicants - all were invited to contact the IPAS inbox [an email address] on a daily basis for the latest information on accommodation availability.
"Where any international protection applicant [including those from the group of 201] present at the International Protection Office, Mount Street - arrangements will be made to support individual accommodation needs."
The Movement of Asylum Seekers in Ireland (MASI) has called on the Government "to account for everyone that applied for international protection and was turned away".
MASI co-founder Lucky Khambule said that those who were told they could not be accommodated last week were left "to just sort themselves out".
"The International Protection Office did not put a system in place to track everyone that was turned away to see where they were and assure them that they would be accommodated at some stage," Mr Khambule said.
Mr Khambule added that the State is obliged to ensure the welfare of people who seek international protection here.