A 13-year-old boy charged with the murder of Co Kildare schoolgirl Anastasia Kriégel is to be remanded in custody with consent to bail.
The boy, who cannot be named because he is a child, was the first to be charged with the murder of the 14-year-old girl at Glenwood House, Laraghcon, Clonee Road, Lucan on 14 May.
Her body was found at the disused farmhouse three days after she was reported missing.
The teen faced was due to face his fifth hearing at the Dublin Children's Court today having been charged and remanded in custody on 25 May and was then refused bail on 29 June by the High Court.
Judge John O'Connor had been told at the Children's Court that the prosecution had made significant progress in the case and a psychiatric assessment was carried out.
The case was listed again today, however, the boy was not present.
Defence solicitor Donough Molloy explained to Judge O'Connor the boy was before the High Court at that time.
Mr Molloy said he understood bail had been granted there but he was not yet aware of the terms.
There was a recess in the case and when it resumed a State solicitor told Judge O'Connor that the High Court's order was being drawn up and finalised.
Judge O'Connor agreed to a "remand in custody with consent to bail".
He was also told it was understood bail would not be taken up by the boy for several days.
Judge O'Connor adjourned the case until Thursday.