Podcast: Brexit Republic - Provisional vs Official

Listen here:

We need your consent to load this rte-player contentWe use rte-player to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences



There's 95% agreement between the EU and UK their future relationship, the problem is, the remaining 5% is what has been causing most of the problems: Level Playing Field, fisheries & governance. With days left to get agreement, is another, provisional solution on the cards? Europe Editor Tony Connelly, London Correspondent Seán Whelan and Deputy Foreign Editor Colm Ó Mongáin look at the hard yards ahead.

Click here to download the podcast, subscribe on Stitcher or AppleGoogle and Spotify or through the RTÉ Radio Player.

Click here for the full series