Farm accident ruled out after boy's death in Co ArmaghWednesday 24 July 2013 23.04
A six-year-old boy who collapsed suddenly at a farm in Co Armagh died from heart failure, it has been revealed.
Harry Starrett was found in the milking parlour of the family farm near Hamiltonsbawn yesterday.
In the wake of the incident, the Health and Safety Executive investigated whether the child had been overcome by slurry fumes from a tank near the building, but no toxic gases were detected.
The family's minister, Canon John McKegney, said the post mortem examination had ruled out a farming accident and indicated the child had died because of a heart problem.
Emergency services were called to the farm at the Ballynahonemore road shortly after 5pm, and the boy was taken to Craigavon Area Hospital.
He was later pronounced dead.