Sinn Féin has announced the portfolios which each of its 14 TDs will hold in the new Dáil.
The party’s leader, Gerry Adams, will shadow the Taoiseach, while Deputy Leader Mary Lou McDonald will be Spokesperson on Public Expenditure and Reform.
Aengus Ó Snodaigh is Spokesperson on Social Protection, as well as party Whip, while Pearse Doherty has Finance and Caoimghín Ó Caoláin takes Health and Children.
The rest of the areas of responsibility have been assigned as follows:
- Pádraig Mac Lochlainn (Foreign Affairs and Trade)
- Peadar Tobin (Enterprise, Jobs and Innovation and An Gaeltacht)
- Jonathan O'Brien (Justice, Equality and Defence)
- Martin Ferris (Communications, Energy and Natural Resources)
- Seán Crowe (Education and Skills)
- Brian Stanley (Environment, Community and Local Government)
- Michael Colreavy (Agriculture, Food and Marine)
- Dessie Ellis (Transport and Housing)
- Sandra McLellan (Arts, Heritage, Tourism and Sport)