Two young men have been found dead at a holiday apartment in the coastal town of Castlerock, Co Derry.
The two men, Aaron Davidson and Neill McFerron who were both 18 years old, are believed to have been poisoned by leaking carbon monoxide fumes at the apartment at Tunnel Brae Court.
A medical team went to the house after an emergency call was received shortly from one of the teenager's relatives after 9pm last night.
A third teenager was resuscitated by the paramedics and brought to hospital in Coleraine.
He is said to be in a stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery
It is understood all three men were due to receive their A-level results, which are due out later this month.