Recipe courtesy of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty.
- Juice of two Passion fruit
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Yogurt with Mango & Passion Fruit
- 290g cream
- Zest of one lime
- 4 leaves of gelatine
- Juice of one lime
- 50g sugar
- 200g diced mango
- 1 passion fruit
- A bar of white chocolate
- Mint leaves
- Half the passion fruit and spoon the contents into a sieve over a small bowl and stir with a spoon to release all the juice.
- Place the 4 leaves of gelatine into a bowl of cold water to soften.
- When the gelatine has softened, put in to a medium saucepan, cover with the cream. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir until the gelatine is completely dissolved. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then stir in the yogurt and passion fruit juice and mix to combine.
- Divide the pannacotta between 4 glasses and allow to cool, then cover and place in the fridge to set (usually take about an hour)
- Meanwhile In a small saucepan bring the lime juice, sugar and mango to a gentle simmer for a minute or two. Remove from heat and give a quick blitz in a food processor. Stir in the seeds and juice of one passion fruit. Allow to cool.
- Divide the passionfruit and mango between the four panna cottas. Decorate with a mint leaf and a shard of chocolate.