This dish is bursting with goodness, grilled fresh fish and crisp vibrant greens.
Serve with mash or plain boiled potatoes and, for that extra bit of indulgence, a spoon of sour cream on the side. It's ready in minutes but your fish will need a little trimming to make it perfect.
Paul's top tip: It's really important not to overcook your vegetables so everything stays crisp and green.
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 2/3 bag of petit pois peas (500g).
- 1 little gem lettuce(181g) washed and shredded.
- 4 spring onions, (87g) trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces.
- 1 vegetable stock cube crumbled into 250 ml of water.
- 1 Thai Green Curry Kit (available in supermarkets)
- Bunch fresh coriander
- Preheat your grill Brush a tray with a little olive oil, add salt and pepper to the tray and place your trimmed salmon fillets skin side up, then brush the salmon with a little more olive oil, season lightly and set aside till ready.
- Bring the water and stock cube to the boil, add the peas, the Thai green curry paste and spices.
- Put a lid on the pot, bring back to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the spring onions, lettuce and coconut milk and cook for no more than 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, grill the salmon for 5-6 minutes. Season the peas mixture, then spoon in to warm bowls along with some of the juice. Serve the salmon fillets and coriander on top.