Fruity, crunchy and festive, this stuffing will become your go-to.
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped sage
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 175g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 3oz butter
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- 75g dried cranberries
- Melt butter in pan and cook onions for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add the herbs, apricots, cranberries, and pine nuts.
- Mix well, and stir the mixture into the white breadcrumbs, again mixing well.
- It's now ready to roll in tinfoil (in a large Christmas cracker style) or stuff the turkey.