Chef Brian McDermott joined Today with Claire Byrne on RTÉ Radio 1 to share some cost-effective recipes.
- 4 Hake fillet portions (150g per person)
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh parsley
- Few twists of black pepper
- 2 Tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 Small red onion, peeled and thinly slices
- Preheat air fryer to 180 degrees C
- Place hake fillets on air fryer baking paper. Season fish with pepper.
- Add tomato pieces on top of each piece of fish.
- Sprinkle red onion slices on top of fish
- Squeeze lemon pieces to allow juice drip onto the hake.
- Arrange squeezed lemon pieces on top of fish.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- Place in air fryer and cook for 8 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Serve with steamed potatoes for a healthy fresh and tasty meal