Traditional Roman style braised chicken, with roasted red and yellow bell peppers.
Serving 4 person
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 6/8 red & yellow bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon tomato concentrate paste
- half cup of water
- half cup of white wine
- Take a pot and pour EVO into It, heat up and add the chicken, sear the chicken until it gets a nice brown colour.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate, add the fine chopped onion and the tomato concentrate paste, salt & pepper.
- Mix it well and add the water, bring to boil.
- Put the lid on the pot and let it cook at medium heat for 20/30 minutes.
- Then add the peppers (previously cut in strips)
- And let it cook for 15 minutes with the lid on.
Now you are ready to impress your guests!