For the mousse
- 300gr dark chocolate
- 2 fresh chili peppers
- 3 eggs
- 50gr caster sugar
- 150ml fresh cream
For the decoration
- 100ml fresh cream
- Start opening the chili, remove the seeds inside, and chop it.
- Take a pot and pour the fresh cream, add the chili and bring it to the boil.
- Let the cream infuse the chili for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours reheat the cream and then filter it to remove the chili.
- Shred the chocolate into a bowl and let it melt in a bain-marie. When fully melted, add the cream, add the red yolks and mix it.
- Now put the white yolks and the caster sugar in a mixer and whip until you reach a white and firm foam consistency.
- Add the foam to the chocolate and fold it with a movement from the bottom to the top.
- The mousse is now ready, you can now fill your moulds and let them rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
- When ready, whip the fresh cream and decorate the mousse using a piping bag.
- If you like you can also decorate with nuts, sugar or a little chili pepper!