Time: 1 hour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 slices of thick streaky bacon rashers, roughly chopped
- 2-3 (800g) large waxy potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 8 butchers sausages
- 30g butter
- A good handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Guinness Bread, to serve
- In a heavy based casserole dish, add the bacon, sausage, onion, potato and butter with a splash of water.
- Season and leave to simmer over a medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the parsley and serve in bowls alongside Guinness bread.