- 2 boneless chicken breasts, diced small (or chicken thighs)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Sea Salt & white pepper
- 2 cups any milk (or cream)
- 2 tsp corn flour (or 2 tbsp of plain flour)
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Cooked tagliatelle, potatoes, rice, or any carbohydrates
- Asparagus, French beans, broccolini or green salad.
- Heat the butter in a sauté or frying pan on high heat.
- Add the diced chicken to the hot pan with the thyme and season with sea salt and white pepper.
- Allow the chicken to stir fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 2 minutes).
- In a small bowl combine corn starch/flour and milk or cream. Stir until starch is completely dissolved then add to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer without a lid at high heat for about 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened and cooked through.
- Adjust Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh thyme & chives on top.
- Serve with pasta, potatoes or rice (for a low carb, low calorie option try cauliflower or broccoli rice) with a side dish of your favourite vegetables or salad.