- 50g icing sugar
- 250g raspberries
- 250g half fat crème fraiche
- 100g low fat Greek style natural live yogurt
- 3 meringue shells crushed
- 50g butter
- 50g dark chocolate drops
- In a small saucepan over a low heat melt the chocolate and butter until combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Put the raspberries in a medium size bowl.
- Sprinkle the raspberries with icing sugar and gently crush them with a fork
- Stir in the crème fraiche, yogurt, and crushed meringue shells.
- Divide the mixture between 4 glasses and drizzle with warm chocolate sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Clonakilty