For the panna cotta
- 500ml fresh cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 80gr Sugar
- 8gr gelatine leaf
For the strawberry coulis
- 100gr strawberry
- 20gr sugar
- 20ml water
- 10ml lemon juice
For the panna cotta:
- First of all put the gelatine leaf in cold water for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the fresh milk into a pot and add the sugar.
- Then open the vanilla pod, remove the seeds and put them both into the pot.
- Put the pot on low flame until reach boiling, turn it off and remove the vanilla pod.
- Now drain the gelatine and add into the pot, whisk until the gelatine is fully melted.
- Now you can pour the panna cotta into the ramekin and leave it rest in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
For the strawberry coulis:
- Dice the strawberry and put them in a pot
- Add the sugar and the water and bring to boiling.
- Then add the lemon juice and blend.
- When ready take the ramekin out of the fridge and put them for few seconds in hot water.
- Now flip the panna cotta on your plates and decorate with your strawberry coulis.