- 125g pkt smoked bacon lardons
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs melted butter
- 6 sage leaves finely shredded
- Salt and pepper
- 1tbs olive oil
- 4 free range eggs
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Set the oven to 185 degrees
- Put the lardons, breadcrumbs, butter and sage onto a roasting tray ,season and mix together.
- Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes, turning once until they are golden and crispy.
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a non stick pan then crack in the eggs.
- Season then sprinkle over the smoked paprika, cook for 2 minutes then break the yolks and swirl around the pan.
- Sprinkle the bacony breadcrumbs on top of the eggs then put the pan in the oven for 2 minutes.
- You want the eggs a little soft, timing is everything with this one. Serve straight away