Contains approximately 300 kcal.
- 45g porridge oats
- 150750ml low fat milk (1.5% fat)
- 4530g Greek-style natural yoghurt (3% fat)
- 4530g mixed berries (fresh or frozen) or preferred chopped fruit, such as banana, apple or pineapple
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or Tupperware container, reserving a little berries or fruit for decoration. Cover with Cling film or a lid. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight is best to soften the oats before eating.
- Give the oat mixture a good stir and transfer to a bowl, then scatter over the reserved berries or fruit to serve.