Each serving contains approximately 600 kcal.
- 2 red peppers
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 3 garlic cloves
- 40g sun-dried tomatoes (well drained)
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil (30g)
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard (5g)
- ½ teaspoon honey (2.5g)
- 120g goat’s cheese
- 75g baby spinach leaves
- salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Cut the peppers in half, then remove the seeds and cut into slices. Break the rosemary into tiny sprigs and lightly crush the garlic cloves. Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Put the red peppers, rosemary and garlic in a large baking tin lined with parchment paper and drizzle over half of the oil. Toss until evenly coated and then season with salt (optional) and pepper.
- Spread out in an even layer as possible and then roast for 20 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden, turning at least once or twice to ensure they cook evenly.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Squeeze the juice from the lemon – you'll need 2 teaspoons and put in a screw-topped jar. Add the wholegrain mustard and honey. Season with salt (optional) and pepper, then shake well to combine.
- Remove the cooked peppers and crumble over the goat’s cheese, then return to the oven for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and dressing, then divide between plates to serve.