Light and refreshing, this smoked salmon roulade is a sophisticated dish.
- 600g Smoked salmon slices
- 200g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp Chive, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10ml olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tsp caper
- 80g salad leaves
- 1 bunch microgreens
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to season
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese, chives, lemon zest and juice, shallot, capers and combine until smooth. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Line a layer of cling film on a work surface then lay the sliced salmon overlapping in a rectangular shape. Carefully spread a layer of cream cheese on top, then roll into a long cylinder shape, using the cling film to help roll tight . Place in the fridge until using. Cut the salmon, on the diagonal, into slices.
- Place the salad leaves on the plate and add the smoked salmon rolls. Sprinkle with some micro greens and serve when ready.