- 200g Brie or camembert
- 1 pack filo pastry
- 100g cranberry sauce
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 egg wash, optional
- Herbs to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. line a baking tray with parchment paper and drizzle some butter.
- Place the pastry onto a clean cold worksurface and cut into 10-15 cm squares.
- Brush the pastry with the melted butter and place piece of brie in the center.
- Add some cranberry sauce and wrap the pastry around the brie to create small parcels.
- Brush with more butter and some egg wash. (the egg wash will help colour the parcel to a shiny golden brown. Sprinkle some seasoning of salt and black pepper.
- Place on the baking tray and dab extra butter if required.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6-10 minutes depending on the size until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with some fresh herbs.