Massimiliano Bagaglini's scaloppine ai funghi porcini.
Makes: For 4 people
- 8 slices of pork loin
- 500gr of porcini mushrooms
- Extra virgin olive oil
- White wine
- Pour into the pan 3/4 spoon of EVO and heat it up
- Add 1 whole clove of garlic, the porcini fine chopped, the parsley fine chopped, a pinch of salt and leave it cook on high heat -When well cooked, add half glass of white wine and let the wine evaporate.
- Take off the heat, and get another pan for the meat - Put enough butter to cover the bottom of the pan. Then flour the meat on both side
- Lay the slices of meat into the pan and turn on the heat -Let them cook for 1 minute per side.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1 glass of hot water. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the porcini (cooked previously) to the meat -Cook until the sauce will reach a creamy consistency.
- Now you are ready to impress your guest! Buon appetito!