Eunice Power's pan-fried chicken with Irish yogurt half fat crème fraiche, pesto, and cherry tomatoes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium sized chicken fillets, each one cut in two.
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of good quality pesto
- 3 tablespoons Irish yogurt, half fat crème fraîche
- Fresh basil
- Heat oil on a non stick frying pan. Add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes each side until it takes on a golden colour and is almost cooked through.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and add to the ban, stirring for a minute or two until they begin to soften.
- Add the pesto and creme fraiche and stir until it makes a sauce.
- Scatter basil leaves on top and serve with rice and tenderstem broccoli on the side.