A delicious fish dish from Martin Shanahan
- 4 x 150g skinless and boneless haddock fillets
- 3 tablesp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablesp. dark soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teasp. freshly grated root ginger
- 2 scallions, finely chopped juice of ½ a lime
- Put the haddock fillets in the steamer. Cover tightly and steam for 6-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets - they should have turned opaque and be flaking slightly but is still moist.
- Remove onto warm plates and keep warm.
- Place the pak choi in the steamer and steam for a minute or two. Meanwhile make the dressing by whisking everything together in a small bowl.
- Arrange the steamed haddock and pak choi on warmed plates and drizzle over the dressing to serve.
Steamed pak choi or vegetables of your choice