BBQ pork rack chops with grilled potatoes and asparagus, yoghurt dressing.
- 4 Pork chops on the bone
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A tablespoon of orange juice
- A dessert spoon of sherry
- I teaspoon of smoked paprika
- A teaspoon of finely chopped rosemary
- 12 baby new potatoes, steamed and halved
- 12 asparagus spears
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- I tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- A small bunch of chives finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- For the marinade, mix all the ingredients together and then marinade he pork chops and let them sit for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Place the pork chops on the BBQ and sear for about 2 minutes on each side until a nice crust has formed. Move to a cooler part of the BBQ side away from the heat, turning frequently, for about 4-5 minutes.
- Cover the pork chops with foil and let them rest for at least 5 minutes on a preheated plate, turning them once. This ensures the even distribution of heat and juices.