Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's and Indy Power for Coeliac Awareness Week.
Serves 2 | Takes 120 minutes
- 80g gluten-free pure Irish oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 200ml coconut milk
- 90g strawberries, sliced
- 90g raspberries
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the gluten-free oats, chia seeds and desiccated coconut to a bowl and pour over the coconut milk. In a separate bowl mix the strawberries, raspberries, lime juice and maple syrup.
- Cover both bowls and leave in the fridge overnight. The next day, spoon half the oat mixture into 2 glasses, and layer with half the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat with a layer of the oat mixture and then strawberry mixture, until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pour over any remaining juices, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's and Indy Power.