- 4 skinless salmon fillets, approx 140g each.
- 2 lg cloves of garlic grated.
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger , peeled and grated.
- 75ml dark soy sauce.
- 75ml water.
- 1 tsp honey.
- 1 small head of cabbage , trimmed and washed.
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil.
- Set your oven to 200deg.
- Mix your grated garlic, ginger, soy and water together.
- Put your salmon into a baking dish then add the liquid to the dish.
- Turn the salmon in the mixture then tightly cover with foil.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes then check. If the salmon isn't ready, pop it back in for another couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile cook your cabbage for two minutes in boiling salted water, drain and turn in the sesame oil and keep warm.
- Serve the salmon with the cabbage, and your rice then pour over the delicious garlicky ginger juices.