- 8 plain tortilla wraps
- 80g of butter melted
- 4 tbs sour cream
- 4 confit duck legs, skin removed and the meat shredded.
- 200 g mature cheddar cheese grated
- 4 heaped tbs of pickled red cabbage or choucroute
- Off the heat brush a large non-stick frying pan with some of the butter then lay one tortilla on top.
- Spread the sour cream evenly on the tortilla, then scatter over the duck, cheese and cabbage. The objective is to make sure they are thinly filled and don't fall apart.
- Place another tortilla firmly on top and brush with a little more butter.
- Place on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes making sure you take a peek at the underside to make sure it's not browning too fast.
- Turn deftly with a fish slice when golden brown and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Slide from the pan into a chopping board and cut into wedges.